Sign in to follow this  
locogato11283

Crooks at Apple!

19 posts in this topic

I swear, that fucking place pisses me off more every time I go in there.

NO ONE there knows what the fuck they're talking about.

I went in on a busy ass holiday weekend a couple months back with a waiting list just to get in the buidling and right away get to see a tech guy.

I go today, with literally 15 customers in the store, and it's a 4 hour wait! What?! Bullshit.

My iPhone4s is acting up. I took it in a while back and they said "water damage." Fuck that, this phone has never been wet.

To be continued...

Yea Droid is the way to go. Id like a Macbook Pro, but iphones blow ass. Sucks goat man, hope it works out. Fuckin cell phone companies are just rackets.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yea Droid is the way to go. Id like a Macbook Pro, but iphones blow ass. Sucks goat man, hope it works out. Fuckin cell phone companies are just rackets. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

+1

Motorola FTW Droid! Not Samsung the patent thief and Apple well not for me... Motorola is the Company that made military, fire and police equipment and that's good enough for me!

I don't think I can use anything else. Had an iPhone since 2008. I also have an iPad mini. They're so easy to use together.

I just wish Apple would get their heads out of their asses.

Fuck Apple.

I check with AT&T today and while I was not eligible for a full upgrade, I could get a discount on an iPhone5..

So, I went to the AT&T store and got a new iPhone5 several hundred off what Apple was going to sell me one for.

In addition to that, they bought my iPhone4s, which wasn't working properly for $205.

Score!

Oh it had the post date as 1969 and I thought it had it frozen as that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

i was a android user (dinc, razr x2) and a few others and finally in 2013 came to the iphone 5 and after all the iphone/apple bashing i did i found out i became a hypocrit now i wont go back to android lol

Yea i had a few itouchs go bad on me through the years ive been in the apple store a few times and they always claim its water damage but its a bunch of bull, love multitasking on my s4

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I swear, that fucking place pisses me off more every time I go in there.

NO ONE there knows what the fuck they're talking about.

I went in on a busy ass holiday weekend a couple months back with a waiting list just to get in the buidling and right away get to see a tech guy.

I go today, with literally 15 customers in the store, and it's a 4 hour wait! What?! Bullshit.

My iPhone4s is acting up. I took it in a while back and they said "water damage." Fuck that, this phone has never been wet.

To be continued...

If the plug in is corroded spray some DeoxIT in it and blast it with some compressed air. Mine was thinking it was plugged in so the speaker wouldn't work I did that and it's been fine for the last 6 months. 2uvuryme.jpg

You can find it on amazon.

I'm on my fourth Droid from a Crackberry.  When I had my very first iPod, The only one, you know, back when there was no options?  Haha.  iTunes kept jacking up my PC.  I swore off apple then and have no intention on ever going back.  My new Droid Razr Maxx has a battery that I can stretch 3 days.  Kick rocks iPhone.   :P

I can't stand how slow the droids get after a while. I have the Iphone 5 now and have had no issues with it since I got it. the battery life is ALOT better than the droid razr I had before the Iphone. I use the Iphone more than the droid and I don't have to charge it till I go to bed. with the droid I would have to charge it at work then when I got home and then once before bed. I hated having to take a charger with me everywhere I went. I haven't had to go to the apple store yet though.