24 posts in this topic

MONSTER makes a very nice set of excellent performing DUal exhaust for the 660, they run inside the frame and clear oem and fcr carbs....

Give us a call and we'll set u up

I have a single white brothers r4 on it right now but really like the dual look. I imagine i would make more hp with the duals but would it be worth the money?

I prefer the Sparks Big Core single for the sleeper look.

If you have a Sparks on there, it's not much of a sleeper, lol.  Everyone knows Sparks makes the most power in a single exhaust.  Just sayin...

That said, I love my Sparks.  Got one on both my 660 and my 700.  They both sound amazing and they make great power.  Couldn't be happier.

Sparks ranks right up there with Cobra IMO If you want loud and obnoxious they both good for that.

Yep especially if your running the 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 inch core.

I have Monsters and LOVE the sound. Only issues I found when installing them was having to bend an oil line and routing the stator and battery neg cable outside the frame.

Thanks for going with Monster duals! The bending of the oil line is necessary for true dual exhaust on the 660 (one pipe on left and one pipe on right) just bend it and enjoy the power of true duals. The battery wire should be ran between the intake boots just in front of the air box and the stator wires loop out around the frame and back in... Paul

I have since made a jumper to make the stator wires longer and now there are NO wires outside the frame :D

Best 660 pipes IMO. I've had Barkers, LTE's and Sparks on a 660 and these are by far the best and quality is far better then any others I have seen. Straps on Barkers for a 660 are junk IMO. Can't beat the inframe Monsters. Heres some pics. These are Black Shortie cans the Cuervo hooked me up with. I like the cans shorter myself. Now I wish I would have got the headpipes polished. After seeing a set of polished headpipes I kick myself for that even though they look good like that.

20131015_162823_zps3a336e52.jpg

20131015_185514_zps06dbadd9.jpg

20131015_214608_zpsd7618d1a.jpg

20131015_214627_zps62adf69f.jpg

Thanks. Gonna try to make it look better this winter. Depends on how much money I have lol seems like never enough.