Sign in to follow this  
locogato11283

**JDS Customs grille giveaway!**

144 posts in this topic

Hey guys, here's the deal...

JDS Customs, our newest sponsor, has decided to do a custom grille giveaway to start out his sponsorship.

In case you haven't heard of JDS before, check out the website: JDS Customs

JD is just like all of us. He rides, works and makes bad ass parts for all types of ATVs and just about anything else you can think of.

Now for the giveaway..

To enter, simply post in this thread. Here's the kicker...In order to be eligible at giveaway time, you MUST have at LEAST 50 posts. Try to make them quality and not just +1 type of stuff.

I will have the drawing March 15 at which time I will go through this thread and take all names down that have met the minimum requirements.

Of course we want to give away free stuff, but we also want it to be to a contributing member, not just a "register to win" type of deal. We are encouraging content on RaptorHQ.

As far as the grille goes, JD will laser cut a custom design of your choice. To get an idea of what he can do, here is the grille he cut for my Banshee.

197343_709757444311_1324401070_n.jpg

Hey guys, and loco thanks a lot for starting this thread and getting me involved in the raptor world. For now, all I offer for the raptor is the 700 grille. BUT, all I need to dig deeper is your factory part to replicate. Rear rotor, front rotor, anything made of metal I can recreate to your specs. Just contact me here or email jd@jdscustoms.com If you win this, let your imagination run wild lets make you a sick grille. Thanks again everyone, -JD

9y4ygaqe.jpgyvyba3y8.jpg

Big fan of his work, count me in. Sent from my XT907 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

NM, count me out. On the phone BHQ and RaptorHQ look identical. Don't want to be the one post guy trying to win :ph34r: . Leave this for you raptor guys!!

NM, count me out. On the phone BHQ and RaptorHQ look identical. Don't want to be the one post guy trying to win :ph34r: . Leave this for you raptor guys!!

You've gotta have 50 posts minimum to win anyway!!

I'm in, the radiator on my trail quad could use a little more protection.

Thanks for the chance JDS Customs!

It is awesome of a sponsor to do something like this. And a great idea to make a mnimum post count. Would love to see something like this prize go to a contributing member, unlike whats happening on a different forum right now. Guys register just to enter a competition. Anyways, JDS makes some nice grills! For the record, I did not post to enter for the draw, just wanted to say something.

It is awesome of a sponsor to do something like this. And a great idea to make a mnimum post count. Would love to see something like this prize go to a contributing member, unlike whats happening on a different forum right now. Guys register just to enter a competition. Anyways, JDS makes some nice grills! For the record, I did not post to enter for the draw, just wanted to say something.

Exactly my point for the minimum post count. You'll definitely have 50 by next month!

Great Sponsor here guys. JD offers excellent custom work at great prices. Super fast delivery too.

Personally not looking to enter this give away. Whenever I need a custom part I just bug the shit out of him until he gets sick of my Private messages and offers me a deal  :)

*** BUY WITH CONFIDENCE ***

Troy

Thanks for all the great feedback guys... Ya I have only done the simple slotted grille as my first Raptor grille design.  Its clean and effective, but I will be offering more "on the shelf" designs as I get time!

As this is a formed part, all grilles will be laser cut and formed from 5052 .080" aluminum then powdercoated OR aqua-fused to your specs!

-JD

Sign in to follow this