Sign in to follow this  
Empire Industries

Empire Industries

4 posts in this topic

Empire Industries is Owned by Eric Friend who founded White Knuckle Racing in 1995 in Oregon. After developing numerous performance products for the ATV/UTV market and building some of the fastest ATV's in the nation, Eric sold White Knuckle Racing in 2011 and opened Empire Industries in Riverside California.

Empire Industries has no affiliation with White Knuckle Racing

Empire Industries continues to develop new performance products for the ATV/UTV market as well as build high performance 2 and 4 stroke motors. Our passion for performance goes into every motor and it shows!

Feel free to call us about your next build ! 951 734 7433 Email Empireindustries01@gmail.com

Not intending to step on any toes, but I remember 4-5 years ago...WK was working on billet raptor cases. Did that stay with WK or go with Empire when that was started and WK was sold?

It really never went anywhere. The machinist I was working with was really dragging his feet on the project and we both ran out of steam on it. We had a couple sets of prototype cases but there is still a ton of hours left to get a set of runnable cases. If there was enough interest ,I would revisit the project. Cases would be around $1650 a set. Thanks, Eric

I think there would be a market for them at $1650 per set...that's half of the rumored numbers we saw years ago.