Sign in to follow this  
brettjsand2000

LSOK RaptorHQ Spring Ride

13 posts in this topic

There are a LOT of miles between there and Michigan, but I'd love to get a group together to head out there for a long weekend.

I really wanted to go to this, but decided to do a big build instead.:( About 1000 miles from my house, do able in a day, I wanna try to make the fall ride.

I mentioned this trip to the wife... she thought it would be better as a guys trip.... I will be selling tickets for a spot in the trailer and RV if things work out...just saying... and NO N/A bikes are allowed in my trailer... I don't need the drama or tears.   :smiley-angry017:

NO N/A bikes are allowed in my trailer... I don't need the drama or tears.

I'm gonna buy a turbo just so I can cuddle up next to Marty, kick Chad outta his spot. Lol.

Even if I didn't have a turbo, I would be the exception to the "no N/A" rule.  But there is no kicking me out now if we decide to make the trip.  You're dicked Whitey...

Even if I didn't have a turbo, I would be the exception to the "no N/A" rule.  But there is no kicking me out now if we decide to make the trip.  You're dicked Whitey...

That's okay I have a brand new trailer I haven't gotten a chance to use yet, somehow it's became more of a storage unit, full of junk.